Thursday, March 8, 2012

Necklaces, Necklaces and more Necklaces!

Jewelry to me is a very important and versatile accessory.  It truly can dress up or dress down any outfit, depending on how you wear it.  Necklaces in particular can be worn in so many ways.

Today I am going to be showing you how I organize my crazily-fun amount of necklaces, In future posts I will be showing you how I wear these necklaces in all different ways. You are not going to believe how many different ways you can wear the same necklace so make sure you subscribe by e-mail so you don’t miss a single way.

I showed you how I used an old CD Holder to display my earing and now I am going to show you how I used old towel hooks to display and organize my necklaces.

 How to Organize A Lot of Colorful Necklaces. Red, Teal, Blue, Silver, Grey, Glod, Black and White with a Mirror and a DeskHow to Organize Colorful Necklaces. Red, Teal, Blue, Silver, Grey, Glod, Black and WhiteOrganizing Colorful Necklaces. Red, Teal, Blue, Silver, Grey, Glod, Black and WhiteHow to Organize A lot of Colorful Necklaces. Red, Teal, Blue, Silver, Grey, Glod, Black and WhiteSilver, Black Gold and White NacklacesWhite, Black and Gold Nacklaces

There are so many different ways to organize all different types of jewelry.
What are some to the ways you organize your jewelry?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. waaay cute. You have a ton of necklaces!! BTW Meghan's hair looks super cute.

    Sabina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...