Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having a great day and keeping all of our U.S. Military in their thought and prays on this very memorable day.

I thought I would share with you a video that I put together a few years ago with my 3 little brothers. They had a lot of fun making this video so I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

I also wanted to be able to show you a couple of the pictures I took this past year at Arlington Cemetery. If you ever get the chance to visit there I would. It is a life changing experience.

361366

Do you know any one who is in the service?

I would love to hear all about them as well as add them to my prayer list.

I am so proud of so many people but especially both of my Grandfather who are retired from the Navy cousin Johnny who is currently serving our country in the Army and my cousin Brandon who is in the Navy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...