Friday, December 2, 2011

Who am I?

As I sit here thinking about what I should say about myself, I find it hard to describe my personality to you in just a few sentences.

I always put others before myself and I would go out of my way to do something for someone else. I 144 love making people feel and look beautiful from the inside and the out.

I work very hard at everything I do, my dad taught me that if your going to do something, do it right! I am currently working 2 job and I love them both. I am a Director of my own Shaklee Business and have been helping people who are struggling financially, physically, mentally and emotionally for several years now.  I am also a licensed Cosmetologist and I have enjoyed spending the last 4 years helping people feel and look better about themselves.

Oh, did I mention that I am only 22 years old and the 4th oldest of 12 kids?  I love spending time with my family and taking each day as it comes.

Just so you don’t miss a thing, come follow along by subscribing to my blog!  You are the reason I started blogging and your opinion matters to me. Nothing would make me happier than to see you leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Elisabeth

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...