Monday, January 23, 2012

Where Do You Keep Your Purse?

Have you ever thought about where you put your purse? 

I was out at restaurant last week and there wasn’t any room on my seat for my purse. I didn’t want to put it on the floor, so I ended up holding it throughout the whole meal. 

I don’t know if you have ever thought about this before but I just have to share this with you.

When you put your purse on the floor you have to think about what might be on the floor. Thousands of shoes that track in dust, dirt and germs. How many times a day do people go into a public bathroom stall and walk back to their seat and put their shoes on the same floor that you just put your purse?

I found these amazing little things at my local dollar store! I am so excited to start using these helpful purse mates!

388401406417429

Have you ever thought about about where you put your purse?
Where do you keep your purse?

Elisabeth

Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss a thing!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...